AT Power’s Ø72mm GTR DBW throttle with OEM Internals offers several unique features that sets it apart from alternative units on the market.
The Ø72mm Throttle Bore offers a massive 59% increase in aperture cross sectional area over the original OEM unit.
Installation is simple, with full instructions provided with each kit.
Severn Valley Motorsport recently competed at the TOTB (Ten of the best) and smashed the record for the ‘Fastest Top Speed EVER’ in any vehicle at TOTB, hitting 215 MPH in a standard 1 KM using AT Power GTR R-35 throttle bodies.
As you can see above, the OEM throttle body has a diameter of 60mm, with AT Power’s increase to a 72mm bore and Patented ‘Shaftless’ throttle design, this offers a vastly increased open area against the OEM throttle, making this the largest GTR throttle body on the market
Using only our OEM Swap GTR Throttles and an aftermarket intercooler they found 67 HP and over 150ft/lb torque gain!
- Plug-and-Play replacement for Standard GTR Throttles
- Easy Installation of Standard GTR Motor, Lid and Internals using basic tools
- Ø72mm Throttle Bore
- ‘Shaftless’ throttle blade for optimized Airflow with minimal restriction.
- Billet CNC Machined Aerospace Grade Aluminum 6082 & 7075
- Durable Anodized anti-corrosion finish
- Stainless Steel Throttle Blade and Fixings.
- Operating Speed and fail safe spring return matched to standard GTR DBW unit
- Idle Adjustment feature built into throttle
- Each housing weighs less than 500 grams before installation of the OEM components
- Fixing pattern matched to standard GTR Manifold
Power Gains for any stage Build, from first modification to 2000bhp+