UPDATE: Prices and more images added (2nd July 210).
Our exhaust developments for our Suzuki Swift project cars are progressing well with Piper Exhausts in Folkestone. They’re doing great work, with the following completed so far:
- 2005+ Swift Sport 1.6 – Centre Pipe
- 2005+ Swift Sport 1.6 – Rear muffler with twin slash cut tails*
- 2005+ Swift Sport 1.6 – Simpler rear muffler with single slash cut tail (LHS)*
- 2005+ Swift 1.3/1.5 – Centre Pipe (same as above)
- 2005+ Swift 1.3/1.5 – Rear muffler
Click any of the images to enlarge…
Continue reading Suzuki Swift exhaust systems and project updates
We’ve been so busy developing various parts, that we’ve totally neglected to bring you up to date with our Suzuki Project cars – sorry! Our current aim is to develop 2 x initial cars, based on the ZC31S Swift Sport with M16A engine. A fast road car, and other a super-fast track car.
These cars will be developed over different stages of tuning, gradually perfecting them into super fast and well handling top performers.
Initial testing of the track car’s 1.9litre engine will be carried out at the Nurburgring by our good friends at Rent4Ring. They now have RHD and LHD cars on their fleet of 10 x cars. Continue reading Suzuki Swift road/track/competition project updates