2021 CSCC Provisional Calendar
We are so excited about 2021. CSCC has already shared with us a provisional calendar. It will be a busy year; we love it already.
They talk us talk you through it:
“In the absence of the pre-season shows, the CSCC is planning an exclusive event to showcase and promote the club to potential new members, as well as to say thank you to our existing members. A full reveal will happen in the next few weeks, for now please reserve Tuesday 16th February in your diaries.”
As tradition dictated, the season starts with a test day on
- Wednesday 17th March 2021
- Full weekend 27th -28th March 2021, on the 3 miles Snetterton 300
- Saturday 10th April 2021 single day at Oulton Park on the International layout. This track is regularly driver’s top 3 favorites.
- 1st– 2nd May 2021 the first ever visit Knockhill in Scotland – Yes Scotland – it may seem to be far away, but this is a special one we promise You! Why?
- Qualifying and a pit stop race taking place in the normal, clockwise direction on Saturday.
- Dinner provided on Saturday evening at the circuit.
- Qualifying and a pit stop race in the reverse, anti-clockwise direction on Sunday.
- 29th – 30th May 2021 sees all eleven CSCC series together at Donington Park, on the most popular, flowing National layout. Being a Bank Holiday weekend as well 😊
- 12th June 2021 Cadwell Park returns for the first time since 2016. Apparently, if you haven’t driven here you should.
- 24th -27th June 2021 CSCC has raced at every Summer Classic at Spa Francorchamps that has taken place since the event first began. They will again be promoting and taking entries for the Spa 3 Hours race.
- 27th July 2021CSCC claims the friendliest circuit to visit, Thruxton. It is very fast, but wide too and with acres of run off in many places.
- 28th -29th August 2021 at Brands Hatch, who can imagine a better place to be on a nice warm day?
- 25th -26th September 2021 Night Racing at Anglesey International. Should not be missed…
- 24th October 2021 To finish the season with a ‘Biggy’ Silverstone Grand Prix is not only being many F1 driver’s favorite tracks, but also the UK’s longest, at 3.67 miles. Whilst Silverstone does have some long straights, it also has a variety of corners.
We are at Co-ordSport next year will continue to sponsor Tin Tops series as well as ‘out rounds’ for the Special Saloons and Modsports and Mintex Classic K Series.
More details and insights on the CSCC website.
Please add the above Dates to your calendar 😊
We will keep you posted on all the happenings, any potential changes, etc. Please tune in and follow us on our Facebook page or on our BLOG page.