After nearly 70 years in the business, the name Wiseco has become synonymous with pistons, especially pistons for off-road racing and riding. Wiseco has attained that instant brand recognition by being one of the few manufacturers of forged pistons within the USA. They carry a full line of performance products including Forged Pistons, Precision Forged Clutch Baskets & Hubs, Crankshafts, Camshafts, Forged Connecting Rods, Valves, and other accessories for just about any Motorcycle, ATV, Snowmobile, PWC, Outboard Marine, or Automobile on the market.
- Valve Pocket designs that allow maximum flow around valve, also allowing oversized valves and high lift cams to be utilised.
- Piston Crown shapes designed to promote maximum Intake Charge efficiency through scavenging mixture “Cross Flow” during intake and exhaust valve overlap. More fuel and air equals more horsepower!
- Pistons designed to optimise squish or quench during compression combustion cycle event, resulting in resistance to detonation and pre-ignition. The end product is longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Complex Piston skirt profiles that reduce power robbing friction, yet promote stability in bore for optimum ring seal. Wiseco has added skirt coatings to the long list of standard features on our stocked Sport Compact pistons!
- Precision machined ring grooves with proper orifice/accumulator volume using calculated groove root diameters and axial widths, featuring excellent surface finish and flatness providing maximum ring seal and minimises blow-by and oil consumption.
- World class forging facility that utilises the latest technologies featuring complex forged shapes, advanced materials, and featured aligned grain flow technology.
For naturally aspirated, oval track and light duty use, Wiseco use 4032 alloy, which has a high silicone content (13%).
For turbo, drag, nitrous, heavy duty use, Wiseco use 2618 alloy, which as a low silicone content (0.25%).
Quality, integrity and service are the backbone of Wiseco’s success. No other piston manufacturer can match Wiseco’s advanced technology and care for detail. That’s why the top engine builders and racers in every PowerSports industry have come to appreciate and depend on Wiseco for consistent winning results.